1) Site visit at NLDC (National Load Dispatch Centre) on 19 July, 2018.
2) Site visit at BUET Power Plant on October, 2016.
3) Workshop on robotics, BUET Robotics Society: Participant.
4) Workshop on LaTeX: Participant.
5) Workshop on PCB design: Participant.
Power Electronics, Energy Conversion I , II and III, Electrical Circuits I and II, Electronics I and II, Continuous Signals and Linear Systems, Engineering Electromagnetics, Digital Electronics, Electrical Properties of Materials, Communication Theory, Microprocessor and Interfacing, Control System I, Solid State Devices, Power System I, Digital Signal Processing I, Power System Operation and Control, Analog Integrated Circuits, Compound Semiconductor and Hetero-junction Devices, VLSI II, Optoelectronics, Computer Programming, Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals, Biomedical Instrumentation.
1) The 10th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE 2018) has published my paper titled, “Cost Effective Perovskite Solar Cell with Inorganic Hole-Transporting Material” with Dr. Shaikh Asif Mahmood, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, BUET and Farhan Sadik, student of EEE at BUET, Dhaka, 1000. Publication Year: 2018, Page(s): 145 – 148, Paper ID: 104
2) The 6th International Conference on Networking, Systems and Security (6th NSysS 2019) has accepted my paper titled “ECG Sonification: A New Approach for Diagnosis of Cardiac Pathologies”, in Scientific Report, with Shaid Hasan, Pratic A Muntakim, student of EEE, BUET ,Dhaka, 1000. Paper ID: 43
3) I have submitted a journal titled “Analysis of highly efficient perovskite solar cells with inorganic hole transport material”, in Chinese Physics B under IOP Science Publication, with Dr. Shaikh Asif Mahmood, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, BUET. They have been reviewed my journal manuscript two times and give positive response to publish in that journal. Journal ID: 191101
4) I have also submitted a paper titled “Comparative Study on Perovskite Solar Cells Using Inorganic Transport Layers”, in the 3 rd IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications and Photonics (ICTP), 2019, with Dr. Shaikh Asif Mahmood, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, BUET.
Perovskite solar cell, Optoelectronics,Sonification
1) Primary School Scholarship in general grade,2005
2) Junior Scholarship at class eight, 2008 (Merit position 2nd in the upazila and 6th in the Jessore Board)
3) H.S.C Board Scholarship in general grade (Sesson: 2011- 2012)
4) Awards and scholarship on holding 1st place at College,2012