3. A. Hasan, M. G. Kibria, and F.M. M. Hasan (2017),"Seismic Performance Assessment of a Multi-storied Building and Retrofitting of RC Columns," Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE); e-ISSN: 2278-1684,p-ISSN: 2320-334X, Volume 14, Issue 3 Ver. II (May. - June. 2017), PP 79-86.
2. A. Hasan, S.I. Maharaj, M. G. Kibria, and F.M. M. Hasan (2017), "Performance Evaluation of MS Tube Coupler on Axial Load Capacity of Column," International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-6 Issue-4, September 2017.
1. Hasan, M., Kibria, G., Salam, A. (2016). ''Study on Brick Aggregate Made Pervious Concrete at Zero Fine Level''. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Science Index, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, 10(1), 1146.
2. M. G. Kibria, O. Rahaman, M. F. Wahid and Dr. M. A. Salam (2017), "Effect of Recycled Polystyrene Polymer in Concrete as a Coarse Aggregate" Civil and Water Resources Engineering Conference; Paper ID: 215; ISBN: 978-1-925488-52-4 ,3-4 November 2017, BIAM Foundation, 63 Eskaton, Dhaka, Bangladesh
1. Shemu, N. F*; Sadiqa, H.; Kibria, G.; Komol, T.J and Osman, M. S. (2015), "Scenario of Clinical Waste Management in Rangpur City And its Effects on Environment", International Conference on Recent Innovation in Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development (IICSD-2015); Paper ID: EE-075, Department of Civil Engineering, DUET - Gazipur, Bangladesh